- FAMPYRA may be used in all types of MS (RRMS, SPMS and PPMS)1
- FAMPYRA may be used concomitantly with other available MS treatments2,3
- FAMPYRA may be used across an EDSS level of 4-71
- FAMPYRA has an established safety and tolerability profile1
- FAMPYRA now has funding in Scotland and Wales5,6
FAMPYRA is indicated for the improvement of walking in adult patients with MS and walking disability (EDSS 4–7)1 .
Fampridine (Fampyra®) is accepted for use within NHS Scotland for the improvement of walking in adult patients with multiple sclerosis with walking disability (EDSS [expanded disability status scale] 4-7). This advice applies only in the context of an approved NHS Scotland Patient Access Scheme (PAS) arrangement delivering the cost-effectiveness results upon which the decision was based, or a PAS/ list price that is equivalent or lower.5
Fampridine (FAMPYRA®) is recommended as an option for use within NHS Wales for the improvement of walking in adult patients with multiple sclerosis with walking disability (Expanded Disability Status Scale [EDSS] 4 to 7). This recommendation applies only in circumstances where the approved Wales Patient Access Scheme (WPAS) is utilised or where the list/contract price is equivalent or lower than the WPAS price.6